The perfect starting point to spin-off a healthy, plant-based, antioxidant-rich smoothie is to forget the white cake and whipped cream and welcome a creamy, delicious, fiber-rich, protein-packed nutrient-dense breakfast or afternoon snack.
Raspberries are loaded with antioxidantsand Vitamin C for supporting healthy skin and immunity!
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with cashews and oats for an extra crunch.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup rolled oats (GF)
- 5 tsp orchard fresh syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- Garnish: cashews, oats
- Cashew butter – almond butter
- Oats – hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds
- Almond milk – cashew milk, hemp milk, other non-dairy milks, unsweetened
- Honey – dates, banana